The WASP3D Video Wall technology combines a single WASP3D Sting Server Play Out solution with a Graphic Card powered by multiple high end GPUs to drive a multi-screen video wall. WASP3D Video Wall solution takes advantage of the full resolution that modern projectors and flat panels can deliver.
A key advantage of the WASP3D Video Wall solution is the consistency of workflow - Everything works like the standard WASP3D Workflow. The control clients, the newsroom system integration and play out management work just like everyone is used to.
Designers, journalists and control room operators can continue to work in a familiar environment. Whether a graphic scene is played out on a video wall or a normal WASP3D Sting Server Play Out, is just a matter of choosing the right output channel in the play out client.
Videowall Key Features
- Low Cost: Cut through budgeting with huge cost savings due to independence from proprietary controller applications for your video wall
- Intuitive interface to manage and control content from one application.
- Display all types of content like graphics, images, live and videos etc. anywhere on the video wall canvas.
- Graphics can be tailored to all aspect ratios.
- Scalable – video wall screens can be added anytime.
- Customizable layouts with presets.
- On the fly content placement.
- Customizable: integration with Router and Multi-Viewer to custom configure the sizes and positions of multiple video inputs on the video wall.
- 4K display resolution.
- 6 video inputs.
- Integration with Financial and Social Media Graphics
- Integration with Tablet Wasp3D Video Wall comes with an intuitive interface which can be easily control from a touch screen or tablet.
- MOS support